There's an OnCompleteDrain :) (btw. - sink, drain, subscriber - a lot of
names ;) )

How do I use broadcast, thought? I can see it can be a vertex in the graph,
but how to add it?

So I'll end up with sth like this:

                                                       /---> sink1 (output
stream)
source --> trans1 --> broadcast --<
                                                       \---> sink2 (on
complete drain)

Will the failure of sink1 propagate to a completion of the whole stream? In
theory it could continue in a "crippled" way (with only one branch
remaining).

Thanks!
Adam