Hi,

So the way the cluster works currently is that the unreachable node has to be
removed (by doing a down on it) before a system with the same address/port is
allowed to join the cluster. If you have the auto-down set to a low value and
wait with restarting the "crashed" node until you see the master setting it to
DOWN, does it work then?

The thing that seems weird in your log is that 127.0.0.1:2552 suddenly marks
the node as reachable again instead of just downing it. If the old node had
been downd and removed correctly, then the new one with the same address/port
should be allowed to connect. There might be an issue with the failure detector
and a missmatch between addresses and unique addresses (address:port:uid).

Would it be possible for you to package up a minimal project that we can use to
reproduce this?

B/