Hi,

I was going through the Akka actorselection documents and as it describes
that you can select and actor and send a reply to it. For instance

getContext().system().actorSelection("/actor/a").tell(result,
getContext().self());

However, I was wondering if its possible in case of future as well. Does
the system provide any name or path id's to the future request as well.
Because according to my experiments, the future are assigned as a temporary
actors with paths as ''/temp/$a''.  But if I use such path from an actor to
reply back a future It just simple doesn't work.

My project have a master actor and various worker actors and I used future
to get the aggregated result form the master.

Thanks in advance.

Syd