On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Nidhi <nidhi.ashwani.aggar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thank you Patrik, we are restricting the sender to send lesser queries
> now.

Sounds good.

> Could you tell us what exactly is to be used from the fix ? We have akka
> 2.3.6.

There is nothing you need to enable to use the improvements, apart from
using Akka 2.3.3 or later. Latest is 2.3.7 (always recommended to use
latest stable). Details can be found in the pull request, if you are
interested.
https://github.com/akka/akka/pull/2116

I think I published some benchmark results here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/akka-dev/mFvz_d737t4/pZSmbFRLAV8J

Note that serialization is often a bottleneck. In case you use (default)
Java serialization you should use something faster.

Let me know if I misunderstood your question.

Regards,
Patrik

> On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 2:46:44 AM UTC-5, Patrik Nordwall wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 1:32 AM, Nidhi <nidhi.ashwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all, we are working on a course project to simulate twitter server
>>> and twitter users and test the server for the load it can handle. We have
>>> users on one system (with one client master and around 10,000 user actors)
>>> and server on another machine(one master and 1000 worker actors) to resolve
>>> the queries it gets from the user actors remotely. We are sending an
>>> average of 6000 queries/sec to the server. We have one TCP connection
>>> between the 2 systems and we get the following warning
>>>
>>> [TwitterServerSystem-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-6]
>>> [akka.tcp://TwitterServerSystem@122.122.122.122:2552/system/
>>> endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FTwit