Hi, Björn!

Thanks for the response.

The biggest problem is that the original system was developed without any
clustering in mind - so on every request from the client, a new FSM actor
is created, some pre-defined references to worker actors are passed to the
FSM actor and then it orchestrates the workers to get the job done.

Now the part of the system has to go distributed - so the part of the job
could be split into "chunks" by the actor A, which has subset of actors B.

What I want to do now is to introduce a cluster, which will manage actors A
and B (nodes with roles etc). So when an actor FSM is created - it will
"create" some references of actors A (which in turn will create references
to B) - and pass the reference to A to the FSM.

I don't really want to put the FSM actor into the cluster for the moment,
because it will require to re-build some dependent things (queue etc).