Thanks for the reminder. The Phi Accrual Failure Detector is nice, although
it is unfortunate that tuning the threshold is an art (see mention of EC2
in http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/snapshot/scala/remoting.html
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fdoc.akka.io%2Fdocs%2Fakka%2Fsnapshot%2Fscala%2Fremoting.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGnALe52S3LT83NV9UJM17jhcxrVg>).

I wonder what may "inconsistent" mean in "In the face of communication
failures that are unrecoverable because the state of the participating
systems are inconsistent, the remote system becomes Quarantined. "

Thanks in advance!