My application consists out of multiple services (daemons) which
unfortunately have to share the location for configuration files. I would
prefer to avoid maintaining single application.conf which is shared by all
services due to logistical reasons. I also cannot package individual
application.conf in the jars since I would like to have the ability to
tweak my configuration on the fly (changing number of actor's instances).
So my question is if it is possible to use different names for
configuration files instead of application.conf? This will allow each
service to have own configuration which can share at the same location.

Thanks,

Mark