Hello again,

My idea right now is to specify buffer size explicitly and return
Future[Try[Unit]] that indicates result of enqueuing into buffered source.
I am not sure that there is right way, but I need to connect some non
stream based system with akka streams. Any thoughts?

Unfortunately, I faced https://github.com/akka/akka/issues/16762 and right
now it is impossible to provide high level API to custom sources instead of
prebuilt ones.