Hello!

As I understand from docs akka-http seamless integrates with akka-stream by
passing flow to handleWith method. Also we have well known routing dsl from
spray with all these nested directives. But I can not figure out how to use
them together.

I want to have routing dsl together with seamless akka streams integration.
Something like this:

val flow1 = Flow[(Int, String), X] //X can be marshalled

respondWithHeaders(...) {
path("...") {
get {
                    parameters("...".as[Int]?) { param =>
     optionalCookie("...") { cookie =>
     (param, cookie) -> flow1
     }
        }
}
} ~
}

Dsl is very useful to extract parameters and matches and flows is very
natural way to build responses. This is not concrete API, but an idea how
it may looks like. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

p.s. If I miss something obvious form docs please point me to it :)