Hi Andrey,

if NCDFEs are fine in your app you can always wrap and rethrow to signal
that you think it's fine.

"An Error is a subclass of Throwable that indicates serious problems that a
reasonable application should not try to catch. Most such errors are
abnormal conditions. The ThreadDeath error, though a "normal" condition, is
also a subclass of Error because most applications should not try to catch
it.

A method is not required to declare in its throws clause any subclasses of
Error that might be thrown during the execution of the method but not
caught, since these errors are abnormal conditions that should never
occur." - https://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/Error.html
We should most definitely improve the documentation on this, as you note.

√