This thread in spray-user [0] got me curious about akka-http's current and
future usage of the low level mechanisms. I'm not very familiar with
akka-io underpinnings, but does it use a similar single thread for even
notifications off of the socket? If so I assume that akka-http eventually
gets down to that same point. Is this the plan going forward, or perhaps is
there some other strategy that will be used?

[0]: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/spray-user/avYhEFYsvcg

--
Adam Shannon | Software Engineer | Banno | Jack Henry
206 6th Ave Suite 1020 | Des Moines, IA 50309 | Cell: 515.867.8337