Howdy All,

Has anyone had any experience getting an Akka Cluster and Cluster Client
running on Kubernetes, e.g. on Google Container Engine (GCE)?

I note the problem with Akka dropping messages when the host IP address
doesn't match the container virtual IP address.

I note the solution in Akka 2.4.

I would most appreciate anyone confirming if they have an Akka Cluster
running on Kubernetes (on GCE or not) and sharing any tips / hints.

Thanks in advance,
Ashley.