Hi Björn,

so that the error handling applies only for the Stages operations like Map,
MapAsync, Collect etc., right?

It kinda breaks designing streams in that you want to extract error
handling out of the whole stream, not just from these operations ...

This way you basically have to implement error handling in
ActorSubscriber/ActorPublisher again because subscriber might throw
Resumable exception while producing elements and subscriber too while
consuming elements...

It'd be useful for Stream error reporting, collecting errors for instance...