On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 4:17:10 PM UTC+1, Patrik Nordwall wrote:

> What was puzzling me was:
> Cluster Node [akka.tcp://...Node4...] - Marking node(s) as REACHABLE
> [Member(address = akka.tcp://....Node1..., status = Up)]
>
> but looking at the code revealed that this is only an notification that
> Node4 thinks that Node1 is reachable again. The ReachableMember event is
> fired when all thinks it is reachable again, and that will not happen until
> Node3 is back in business or removed.

So...while being still in this status
- Node 1: MemberStatus=Up, Leader = 1 / Unreachable = Node 3
- Node 2: MemberStatus=Up, Leader = 2 / Unreachable = Node 1, 3
- Node 4: MemberStatus=Up, Leader = 2 / Unreachable = Node 1, 3

...is it a problem for Node 2 and Node 3 if Node 1 has the cluster
singleton?

I mean, from the state above, i suppose Node 1 will be able handle
application tasks (which require cluster singleton actions) perfectly.

But what about Node 2 and Node 4? Will they use the cluster singleton of
Node 1, even if they have Node 1 in their Unreachable List?

Thanks,

Michael