Hey Martynas,
  Thanks for the reply.  I'm still getting over the learning curve of Akka
and reading the documentation.  This looks like what I need, thank you.

I have a follow up question.  In some of our processes, we require an ack
from our receiving actor they have processed the message before we respond
to our users.  We don't have a fully async system yet, so we have
synchronous code invoking asynchronous code.   Are there any examples on
distributed futures?  This way, our older synchronous code can perform a
"tell" to the group, then await it's response before returning to the user.

Thanks,
Todd