Hi Endre,

I am aware of this, and I know I want to disable a core feature of akka
stream for a certain section of my flow.
That said my actor buffering in front of processing is fine but the in
between these two actors processing by my partial flowgraph should be done
without buffering due to the staleness issue I mentioned.

Peter