Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how one would model a user system (register,
login, update) with Akka persistence.
As  I am quite new to as well Actors as well as Event Sourcing and CQRS i'm
going forward and backwards on ideas.

Right now I would basically see one solutions:
Authenticator Actor (read), Registrator Actor (write), User Actor (read,
write):

Registrator uses the read model of authenticator actor to validate the
registration and if succeeds creates a new user (event). Authenticator
listens to the user event and maintains the list of all current user's
(id+token oder something similar) in order to handle login. When
authenticated the User Actor is retrieved by id and inside the User Actor
everything concerning the user (information reads and updates etc) is
handled

But this solution does not feel quite right.
What am I missing? What would you're ideas be on modeling/implementing such
a system with Akka and especially Akka persistence

Best,
Lukas