Hi all,

I've got a question in relation to the unit testing of a piece of non actor
code that produces a Future<ActorRef> via performing an
actorSelection().resolveOne on the ActorSystem.

Within the Future.onFailure() a value is being set that I would like to
test but the Future is making use of the ActorSystem.dispatcher() which is
therefore causing asynchronicity issues when attempting to Assert that the
value has been set as expected.

I am currently performing a Thread.sleep() within the Unit test to provide
enough time for the value to have been set but this is far from ideal!

What is the best way to go about testing this type of code without having
to sleep and wait? Is it possible to override the dispatcher that the
ActorSystem returns with the CallingThreadDispatcher?

Thanks.