Thank you for your explanation!

I tried to solve the problem by implementing my own mailbox, that
deletes old messages when full (that is my requierement).

As I understand you, this will not work, as the stashing is not using
the mailbox?

But how can I change the stash-capacity behaviour, so that I remove
the oldest messages, instead of throwing the StashOverflowException?

If the stashing is not using the mailbox, it is mayby not possible to
plug in my owm implementation?

Best regards,

Anders