Hello,

I have read all of the documentation. I am missing a simple overview that
contains the different types of elements.

As far as I can tell there are two things: Graph and Stage.

A graph has a `shape` which describes it's input's and it's outputs. There
are a few specialized shapes which are treated differently:

   - Source
   - Sink
   - Stage / Flow
   - FanIn
   - FanOut

It seems the only way to create a FanIn or FanOut shaped graph that can be
handled correctly is to use FlexiMerge or FlexiRoute, please correct me if
I'm wrong.

A stage is the implementation of something that is part of the chain: 1
upstream, 1 downstream

I wanted to write my own graph that acts similar to unzip and filter: the
input is split on a predicate. However when looking at the source code, I
found that Unzip is not built using the building blocks that are available
to us library users. It's actually implemented using a private internal
actor using a totally different mechanism than is available to us. In the
Unzip case, an example is available in the documentation.

I would be nice if the "eat your own dog food" principle had been used
here. That would allow me to look at the implementation of the junctions to
get an idea on how to create them (as the documentation does not cover
them).

I doubt you will change the implementation as you already are at RC2, but
it would be great if examples were created for the built-in junctions using
the public API's.

Back to my original problem: A simple shape, one input, two outputs. One of
the outputs is chosen based on a predicate. I could create a graph like
this:

source ~> broadcast
broadcast ~> filterTrue  ~> out1
broadcast ~> filterFalse ~> out2

It would however be nice if I could create a graph using the other tools.
My guess is that I would need to use the FlexiRoute, the interface for this
thing is hard, any help is appreciated.

Erik