Hi Akka Team,

    I am not expert in akka echo system. I am facing the following
challenge, please advise me what to do.

    I have akka cluster with two nodes(say *node1* and *node2*). Both of
them seed nodes (I really don’t care who is leading).  Node2 is very very
big machine.  GC takes 30 mins (during this period machine hangs). Please
don’t suggest for distributed application which I know (I am working in
crawling environment so it takes ages to go to distributed environment).

   If I set `auto-down-unreachable-after = 1800s` in akka configuration,
what I understood is, there are high chances two clusters will be formed in
case of network partition. That means messages from node1 to node2 (or vice
versa) will not happen.

   What do you suggest in this scenario?

   *What is important for me is*

·         The order of node1 and node2 start up should not matter. (In my
application messages are guaranteed )

·         If GC happens (30mins system hangs), after GC node2 automatically
be available in the cluster.

  I hope I explained well. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Seeta Vadali