I copied AkkaHttpMicroservice and ServiceSpec to my project and updated
akka http version to RC3. ServiceSpec passes its test when I run it in sbt
terminal. But in Scala Ide I can
import org.parboiled2.ParserInput

import org.parboiled2._ just to prove it's in the ide's build path

but when I run the ServiceSpec tests in the ide

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: akka/parboiled2/ParserInput

And the trace shows errors in here

  "Service" should "respond to single IP query" in {

    Get(s"/ip/${ip1Info.ip}") ~> routes ~> check {

I can live with testing in the Terminal but I'd rather clean this up. What
am I missing?

Scala IDE Build id: 4.0.0-vfinal-20150305-1644-Typesafe

Gary