>From what I gathered from the documentation and examples, the usual way to
answer to a request asynchronously in Spray and akka-http is to `complete`
with a `Future`, which may be produced from asking an actor. But in Spray
there was also the so-called "actor per-request" pattern, documented
in http://techblog.net-a-porter.com/2013/12/ask-tell-and-per-request-actors/

Is that still possible to do with akka-http? And is it discouraged in
general? Should we really stick to using Futures to integrate akka-http to
the rest of our applications?

    ++nic