I have a scenario where I load the *products* from a *CSV* file and persist
them. The CSV file has hundreds of products. I have few users who upload
the CSV file from the UI. In my current non-actor system, the *ID (Primary
Key)* is generated by the database. The *ID* is not auto-generated.

I looked at the *PersistentActor* and not sure whether I should use it. I
want to use a single instance of *PersistentActor* to save the product one
by one after reading from the CSV file. I don't use the *ReceiveRecover *method
because this actor does not have a state - it is a pass through to persist
the product.

How can I achieve (1) just persist the product without keeping a state (2)
creating a new ID for every product using the *PersistentActor *before
persisting? I don't prefer a GUID or the name of the product as the id.
Neither there is no bar code when the file is imported.

Appreciate sharing some ideas.