Hi,
I am working on a project that has some legacy code based on the Servlet
API. I would like to transition to an akka-http based project. My idea was
to define a route like this:

   val route = newRoute ~ legacyRoute

In wich legacy route will wrap the servlets in some way. Is it a doable
approach and is there anyone has done something like that, maybe with a
different approach? A route is a RequestContext => RouteResult at the end
of the day, so I think will be not difficult to wrap the servlet service
inside that. The complex part I think is to pass an implementation of
ServletContext, ServletHttpRequest, and ServletHttpResponse.