Hi Rahul,
Typesafe Console has been end-of-lifed quite some time ago.

Instead you should look into Takipi or Kamon.io while we're working to provide
something new and exciting in partnership with 3rd parties :-)

EOL annoucement:

Typesafe announces the End-Of-Life cycle for commercial support of the Typesafe
Console. This also means that the open source support on this mailing list will
stop from now on. As previously stated we will release another version with
Akka 2.3.0 support and this will be the last and final release of the Typesafe
Console.

Typesafe does not have any future plans to build tools for production
monitoring, instead we have partnered closely with leading APM vendors
including AppDynamics, New Relic, Takipi and others to fulfill your enterprise
production monitoring needs. Typesafe's widely used development tool, Activator
will include new functionality - Activator Inspect - that will evolve over time
to offer more development-time focused monitoring capabilities, enabling
developers to build robust applications faster and more effectively.

We are dedicated to your success and believe we can better serve you and our
community by strengthening partnerships with vendors that focus solely on this
critical aspect rather than attempting to build production monitoring
capabilities ourselves.

>From the Typesafe Console mailing list:
>https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/typesafe-console

Konrad 'ktoso’ Malawski