I encounter a problem where the actor seems to stop its execution because
of Association failure issue. Below is the error message

[WARN] ...
[akka.tcp://MySystem@ip:port/system/endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FMySystem%40ip%3Aport-0]

Association with remote system [akka.tcp://MySystem@ip:port] has failed,
address is now gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [Disassociated].

After searching on this forum and the internet, some seems to be related to
my problem.

http://qnalist.com/questions/5582655/periodic-disassociated-with-remote-system

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/akka-user/"Association$20with$20remote$20system"$20-cluster/akka-user/kZFlfxRHnas/P6fDdk87NUsJ

So I change heartbeat-interval to 10s and acceptable-heartbeat-pause to 25s

akka {
  [... other setting ]
  remote {
     [... other setting]
     transport-failure-detector {
        heartbeat-interval = 10s # default 4s
        acceptable-heartbeat-pause = 25s # default 10s
      }
      netty.tcp {
        maximum-frame-size = 200000b
        [...other setting]
      }

  }
}

In addition, I have some messages (most of messages are smaller than
default) larger than 128000b, so change maximum-frame-size value as well.
But the system still throws that warning and my actor seems to just stop
its original execution after that.

My environment is akka 2.3.6 (including remote and actor), scala 2.11.x.

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks