Hi,

I am using akka-http 1.0 to serve a simple website. My father (who is in
another country, which complicates debugging this) discovered that when he
accesses a certain page on that site, it takes ages to load. This happens
90% of the time and does not happen for other pages. In chrome’s “network”
tab the main document is typically shown with a gray bar, which means
“connection stalled”
(see
https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/network#resource-network-timing).
To make matters worse, this does not happen if he accesses the page from a
phone (3g or the same Wi-Fi network), but it does happen on the PC
regardless of the browser.

With logging level set to DEBUG, I think I found something peculiar in the
server’s logs.
When I access the page, here is the sort of output that I get (also see the
comments
inline): https://gist.github.com/stanch/f01f9db7340ac2199487#file-success-log
When my father accesses the page, the output is completely different (again
see the
comments): https://gist.github.com/stanch/f01f9db7340ac2199487#file-fail-log
In particular, no files/resources are served, and after some time the
connections are reset with an error.

So my questions are:
1) Does this look like any known problem?
2) What can I do to further debug this issue? Note that I can’t reproduce
it on my machine.

Nick