Hi all,

In previous Akka (2.3 or the 2.4-Mx), we could call

Persistence(system).journalFor(....)
and
Persistence(system).snapshotFor(....)

to get back the various ActorRef.

Admittely it wasn't very useful in a normal scenario, but when testing
it allowed to 'mock' the journals and control the journal outside of
Akka.

For instance, I have an in-memory journal and snapshot store that I use
for integration tests. I can then in the test ask those actors for what
they were asked to persist to check that the correct things were
persisted. I can also flush the journal content between each tests.

I couldn't find a way to get back the ActorRef for the journals/snapshot
stores, since those methods are now private to Akka.

Is there a way I can do the same thing?
--
Brice Figureau <brice...@daysofwonder.com>