Hello...

I'm reading through the RabbitMQ docs and it says they recommend having one
channel per thread to avoid concurrency issues.
My question is:  Where in the the Scala DSL for akka-http would I create a
Channel object that would be accessible inside the routing directives?

I suppose I could create/use/destroy channels on each request inside the
route directive but that seems like a bad approach.

There are some good articles on using Akka streams and RabbitMQ on the
consumer side of the queue but I'm focused on the producer side, namely the
ability to push lots and lots of messages into the queue as fast as my
RESTful service can handle.

Thanks,
Greg