Paul,

Try looking at my repo here: https://github.com/gzoller/docker-exp

Check out the cluster branch.  It shows how to use the new dual-binding
features in Akka 2.4 to get it working w/Docker.
I my example you can either pass in host/port info for Akka or it has some
facilities to infer this info from AWS and Docker itself (with a small
configuration on your host).

Anyway it should work for you and it's really cool to see Akka running in a
Docker w/o having to hard-wire the Dockers together.

Cheers,
Greg