Thanks  √ for your response.

I use https://github.com/romix/akka-kryo-serialization at the moment.

I have a lot of actors on System B, which get messages from ONE actor from
system A. They get all the same message and have to keep some information
from inside the message inside the actor (but do not change the data). If
they keep something referenced from the same message i could save a lot of
memory.

So I question myself, if I need some kind of additional memory actor, who
keeps only one reference for all other actors or if akka can handle it
itself.

Cheers,

Florian