Hello Victor,

Thank you for your reply.  Based on your response I think that I did not
express very well what I am seeking.  Being able to have the servlet send a
message to an actor and vice versa would be perfectly Okay.  I am searching
for some code that would be a model of how to effect this interaction in
which the servlet would always initiate the interaction with a message and
then the actor would reply.  What I am saying is I don't know the technique
for sending and receiving messages from inside a servlet.  Would be greatly
helped by example.  Perhaps I should look at some Play code that must do
this.  Thank you for your attention to this.

Joe Mansigian