oh....

maybe breaking the msg into parts but it seems too much of a trouble

On 03/11/15 17:07, Rüdiger Klaehn wrote:

UDP is limited to 65507 Bytes. Might be a bit small for large messages...

I assume serialization is optimal, but still the data size will be large.

Maybe UDP multicast ( http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.4.0/scala/io-udp.html#UDP_Multicast ) is what I need, though I need to dig in a bit to the docs to understand how it works