Hello,

recently I read through new akka-persistence-query-experimental module and
would like to see some tutorials and examples to see how it can work.
Documentation is really abstract for me. Unfortunately, I'm not able to
find any activator templates nor tutorials.

What I understand is how can I get a stream of events for my aggregate
root. But how can I construct my read model. Should I subscribe to that
event stream and for each event I should update ma read model and store it
to read database? I think I am little confused.

Can you guys share your experience with that module? Some blog posts,
mini-projects on github etc... to show how can it be used to implement
query side of CQRS? Thank you