I have implemented CQRS pattern for storing my user, bank, and wallet.  All
these of them have similar commands such as create, lock, unlock, and close
commands. Therefore, I created a a base class that helps me reduce the
amount of redundant code I have to write (and these commands are very
unlikely to change in the future anyways).

Each of the side in their own nodes since I want to be able to scale them
as needed in the future.  This got me thinking that these base commands are
all the same.  Its quite dangerous and easy to mis-send a command to the
wrong node.  And since its these commands are untyped, it will accept
messages from miscellaneous sources as long as it matches the command.

I will be using pool actors to create these worker nodes.  So I am thinking
of generating a unique key (probably string) for each node and check if the
messages has the right key when the worker node receives a message.  This
way, there is no way of knowing the key before hand and its unique per
instance (ie/ when i restart the system, a different key is generated)

I am not sure if this is even necessary though, especially if I use SSL for
the connections.   What are your thoughts?