Hello hAkkers, It's me again. Is it possible to know when outgoing
connection will be closed and then complete closeConn promise or throw
failure in flow context? Without closeConn promise I can't work with idle
stream.
This is an example for issue:

```
    val serverAddress = new InetSocketAddress("coreos", 2375)
    val closeConn = Promise[ByteString]()
    val source = Source(closeConn.future).drop(1) // as an example. In the
real application, source is a WS endless stream of commands from user.
    Tcp()
      .outgoingConnection(serverAddress)
      .runWith(source, Sink.foreach(println))
```

When outgoing connection has been closed then I saw a debug message "Read
returned end-of-stream, our side not yet closed". How to avoid this kind of
leak?
I did try to add StatefulStage to tcp stream and watch on onUpstreamFinish:

```
    class CloseStage extends StatefulStage[ByteString, ByteString] {
      def initial: State = new State {
        def onPush(elem: ByteString, ctx: Context[ByteString]):
SyncDirective =
          ctx.push(elem)

        def onUpstreamFinish(ctx: Context[ByteString]):
TerminationDirective = {
          println("onUpstreamFinish")
          ???
        }