Hi,
   I have been using cluster sharding feature in akka 2.4.1. I would like
the sharding to be topology aware. For example : if I have a cluster with
nodes - n1,n2,n3,n4. If my request goes to node n1 and if the entity actor
does not exist in the cluster then it must create the entity actor on node
n1 (basically same node where it received the request). Is there a way for
me to control this behavior? Any pointers would be immensely helpful.

Thanks,
Karthik