Hi,

I've read it in the past, but was hoping it's not accurate (I'm already
using an asynchronous logger as the backend).
It basically says that no - there is no way to achieve what I want with
Akka Logging, because while an asynchronous backend may help, the messages
still go through some sort of unbounded queue.
So in the case of a fast producer (lots of logging requests) and a slow
consumer (logging backend reading from this queue), you will still get an
OutOfMemoryError.

OK, so I guess I'll just use those loggers directly and I'll have to
populate the MDC on my own.
Probably not that much work anyway.

Thanks!