Hi

Your response is crucial because I try to check if Akka stream can fit our
application.
We can't just think about a linear flow of event where there is only
transformation from object1 to object2
*We've to make some job of Group of object from the flow. *

For example we need to compare response between them,
For example I've a flow there is 10 objects.
I run some process on them in the flow I get 10 new object (ok)
But at a certain time I need to compare some value from these 10 new
objects.
You tell me that it's not recommended to use Akka-Stream in these cases ?