I'm concerned that this might fall through the cracks since the GitHub
issue is written against the Activator template rather than akka itself.
If it's already solved in 2.4.x please let me know.
If anyone can offer any guidance for a workaround, I'd appreciate it. In
the linked discussion Roland mentioned something about prefixAndTail but
said you wouldn't want that in a tutorial.
I also think it would be helpful for those who have seen both the
pre-SubFlow and post-SubFlow templates if the reason for this unfortunate
regression was stated in the activator template.