Hi there Bernd,
I think this is more of a Spring Security question... I don't really know if
those strategies they provide work in such contexts.

In general you could ask such question on a Spring group and explain that the
context needs to survive being used
from one thread at a time, but it could be a different one each time.
Anything ThreadLocal based generally will not work (in any kind of async
toolkits, not just Akka).

Konrad 'ktoso’ Malawski
Akka @ Lightbend