Hi Guido, yes I'm aware of the leaving cluster conversation as I started it
:-) This is separate issue. I am observing this behavior whilst the cluster
seems stable with no nodes being added/removed. I suspect that this issue
was first observed when I upgraded a different library that brought in a
new version of the netty library.