Let's continue the discussion in the ticket.
As Viktor found, it'd seem the 1.0 spec simply does not support this
though...?

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 2:29 PM, xiaog zh <zhxia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> HttpResponse(StatusCodes.OK, entity =
>> HttpEntity(ContentTypes.`application/json`, json)) works.
>>
>> HttpResponse(StatusCodes.OK, entity =
>> HttpEntity(ContentTypes.`application/json`, source), headers =
>> Connection("close") :: Nil) produces the same failure when requested with
>> HTTP 1.1.
>>
>> Could you open a ticket?
>>
>> Cheers
>> André
>>
>> On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 10:17:42 AM UTC+2, xiaog zh wrote:
>>>
>>> debug level logs:
>>>
>>> INFO - akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger - Slf4jLogger started
>>> DEBUG - akka.event.EventStream - logger log1-Slf4jLogger started
>>> DEBUG - akka.event.EventStream - Default Loggers started
>>> DEBUG - com.typesafe.sslconfig.akka.AkkaSSLConfig - Initializing
>>> AkkaSSLConfig extension...
>>> DEBUG - com.typesafe.sslconfig.akka.AkkaSSLConfig -
>>> buildHostnameVerifier: created hostname verifier:
>>> com.typesafe.sslconfig.ssl.DefaultHostnameVerifier@39a2fc30
>>> DEBUG - akka.io.TcpListener - Successfully bound to /127.0.0.1:57407
>>> DEBUG - akka.http.impl.engine.client.PoolInterfaceActor - (Re-)starting
>>> host connection pool to localhost:57407
>>> DEBUG - akka.http.impl.engine.client.PoolSlot$SlotProcessor - become
>>> unconnected, from subscriber pending
>>> DEBUG - akka.http.impl.engine.client.PoolSlot$SlotProcessor - become
>>> unconnected, from subscriber pending
>>> DEBUG - akka.http.impl.engine.client.PoolSlot$SlotProcessor - become
>>> unconnected, from subscriber pending
>>> DEBUG - akka.http.impl.engine.client.PoolSlot$SlotProcessor - become
>>> unconnected, from subscriber pending
>>> DEBUG - akka.io.TcpOutgoingConnection - Attempting connection to
>>> [localhost/127.0.0.1:57407]
>>> DEBUG - akka.io.TcpListener - New connection accepted
>>> DEBUG - akka.io.TcpOutgoingConnection - Connection established to
>>> [localhost/127.0.0.1:57407]
>>> INFO - akka.actor.LocalActorRef - Message [akka.io.Tcp$ResumeReading$]
>>> from Actor[akka://ProxyActorTest/user/StreamSupervisor-1/$$b#-1567866888]
>>> to Actor[akka://ProxyActorTest/system/IO-TCP/selectors/$a/1#1829940929] was
>>> not delivered. [1] dead letters encountered. This logging can be turned off
>>> or adjusted with configuration settings 'akka.log-dead-letters' and
>>> 'akka.log-dead-letters-during-shutdown'.
>>> DEBUG - akka.http.impl.engine.client.PoolSlot$SlotProcessor - Slot 0
>>> disconnected after regular connection close
>>> response returned
>>>
>>> Futures timed out after [10 seconds]
>>> java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: Futures timed out after [10
>>> seconds]
>>> at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.ready(Promise.scala:219)
>>> at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.result(Promise.scala:223)
>>> at scala.concurrent.Await$$anonfun$result$1.apply(package.scala:190)
>>> at
>>> scala.concurrent.BlockContext$DefaultBlockContext$.blockOn(BlockContext.scala:53)
>>> at scala.concurrent.Await$.result(package.scala:190)
>>> com.oneapm.mordor.actors.marathon.ProxyActorTest$$anonfun$1$$anonfun$apply$mcV$sp$3.apply$mcV$sp(ProxyActorTest.scala:160)
>>> at
>>> com.oneapm.mordor.actors.marathon.ProxyActorTest$$anonfun$1$$anonfun$apply$mcV$sp$3.apply(ProxyActorTest.scala:122)

Konrad 'ktoso' Malawski
Akka <http://akka.io/> @ Lightbend <http://lightbend.com/>