Hi Johan,

Thanks for the reply.
In the user register scheme, I will create user account according different
email address, and user who want to connect to the websocket server should
use these created account. Another to say, every user has their own account
to connect server.

After a user connected, I use Source.actorRef catching the user account
information and register it to a actor A, and use Sink.actorRef after user
disconnected and remove user from actor A.

I use darkwebsocket terminal on notebook to connect to my server on MAC,
and the message as
system: connection established
will show on darkwebsocket terminal. After a few minutes I will receive the
websocket disconnected message as
system: connection closed
 on the darkwebsocket terminal. I think this is correct.

Now I use darkwebsocket terminal connecting to my server, say client B, and
after successful connecting I change my notebook's IP address, but
darkwebsocket terminal didn't show any message. Then I reconnect to the
server using the same client B account and the darkwebsocket terminal will
receive
system: connection established
too, but after about 1 minute the darkwebsocket terminal will receive a
system connection closed message first, and the darkwebsocket terminal will
receive another system connection closed message in about another 30
seconds to 1 minute after.

So, the situation is, after the IP changed, the reconnected client will
receive connection closed message very soon (about 1 minute), compare to a
few minutes in normal connecting, and the darkwebsocket terminal will
receive two connection closed message. Now I still don't know how to fix
this.

Akka Team於 2016年6月3日星期五 UTC+8下午4時51分02秒寫道: