Patrik, sorry I wasn't clear. If my guess is valid, at the moment akka-http
is using TCP/Netty transport provided by akka-remote. As far as you are
introducing new light-speed transport for remote, what are the plans wrt
netty transport used for http? Is it going to just be kept intact? Or - I'm
just wrong with my guess :)