Hi all, I'm getting errors trying to use Partition.create() for a custom
routing FanOutShape. Below is a sample of the Graph that I'm building. You
can see that my example has an extremely simple partition function. I have
a more complicated function that I'm using, but even this simple function
is giving errors.

GraphDSL.create(builder -> {
    final UniformFanOutShape<Tuple2<Action, MigrateSubRequest>, Tuple2<
Action, MigrateSubRequest>> p = builder.add(Partition.create(2, x -> 0));
    final UniformFanInShape<Try, Try> g = builder.add(Merge.create(2));

    final FlowShape<Tuple2<Action, MigrateSubRequest>, Try<OrderSummary>>
handleAdds  = builder.add(ordersSteps.addNewSubscriptionFlow());
    final FlowShape<Tuple2<Action, MigrateSubRequest>, Try<CancelData>>
handleCancels = builder.add(cancelRefundSteps.cancelCurrentSubscriptionFlow
());

    builder.from(p).via(handleAdds).toFanIn(g);
    builder.from(p).via(handleCancels).toFanIn(g);

    return new FlowShape<>(p.in(), g.out());
});

When the Partition.create() method runs for this GraphDSL, I get the error:

requirement failed: The inlets [Broadcast.in] and outlets [Merge.out] must
correspond to the inlets [Broadcast.in, Partition.in] and outlets [Partition
.out0, Partition.out1, Merge.out]

I have no idea why I'm getting this error. Partition.create() returns a
Graph[UniformFanOutShape], just like Broadcast.create() which works fine
for me. Any help on what I'm doing wrong or missing is greatly appreciated.

Akka: 2.4.8
Java: 1.8.0_92

--Eric