Hello All,

I am setting akka cluster *(using akka library version 2.3.9* ) with one
master actor and multiple worker actor. Master Actor is configured with
pool cluster aware router.

I am deploying application with forming 4 cluster nodes. *Initially all the
nodes are joining to cluster properly but after few minutes nodes are
leaving to cluster and forming their own cluster. *

Getting below *warn *message when i add another node in the cluster.

*[WARN*] [08/22/2016 04:52:42.145]
[ClusterSystem-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-8]
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port/system/endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FClusterSystem%host%port-4]

Association with remote system [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port] has
failed, address is now gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [Failed to write
message to the transport].

And *after few minutes of joining, * frequent unreachable reachable
*warning *message is getting logged.

*[WARN] *[08/22/2016 05:42:13.586]
[ClusterSystem-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-8]
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port/system/cluster/core/daemon] Cluster
Node [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port] - Marking node(s) as UNREACHABLE
[Member(address = akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@xldcarcsi01:port, status = Up)]
[INFO] [08/22/2016 05:42:14.586]
[ClusterSystem-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-6]
[Cluster(akka://ClusterSystem)] Cluster Node
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port] - Marking node(s) as REACHABLE
[Member(address = akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port, status = Up),
Member(address = akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@xldcarcsi01:port, status = Up)]
*[WARN]* [08/22/2016 05:42:14.592]
[ClusterSystem-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-10]
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port/system/endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FClusterSystem%40host%3Aport-0]

Association with remote system [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port] has
failed, address is now gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [Failed to write
message to the transport].
*[WARN]* [08/22/2016 05:42:14.593]
[ClusterSystem-akka.remote.default-remote-dispatcher-10]
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port/system/endpointManager/reliableEndpointWriter-akka.tcp%3A%2F%2FClusterSystem%40xldcarcsi01%3Aport-1]

Association with remote system [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@xldcarcsi01:port]
has failed, address is now gated for [5000] ms. Reason is: [Failed to write
message to the transport].
[WARN] [08/22/2016 05:42:18.584]
[ClusterSystem-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-2]
[akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port/system/cluster/core/daemon] Cluster
Node [akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port] - Marking node(s) as UNREACHABLE
[Member(address = akka.tcp://ClusterSystem@host:port, status = Up)]

Please let me know if i am missing any configuration.

*My application.conf is configured as below-*

my-dispatcher {
type = PinnedDispatcher
executor = "thread-pool-executor"
thread-pool-executor {
core-pool-size-min = 1
core-pool-size-factor = 2.0
core-pool-size-max = 2
}
throughput = 3
mailbox-capacity = 3
}

akka {

     bounded-mailbox {
         mailbox-type = "akka.dispatch.BoundedMailbox"
         mailbox-capacity = 2
         mailbox-push-timeout-time = 100ms
      }

  actor {
    provider = "akka.cluster.ClusterActorRefProvider"
serializers {
akka-cluster = "akka.cluster.protobuf.ClusterMessageSerializer"
}
serialization-bindings {
"akka.cluster.ClusterMessage" = akka-cluster
"org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext" =
akka-cluster
}
  }
  remote {
    log-remote-lifecycle-events = off
    netty.tcp {
      hostname = ${akka.node.hostname}
      port = ${akka.node.port}
    }
  }

  cluster {
    seed-nodes = [${akka.seed.nodes}]

  roles = ["master"]

    auto-down-unreachable-after = 10s
  }
}
akka.actor.deployment {
  /singleton/MyConsumerActor/workerRouter {
    router = consistent-hashing-pool
    nr-of-instances = 100
    cluster {
      enabled = on
      max-nr-of-instances-per-node = 3
      allow-local-routees = on
      use-role = master
    }
  }
}
*//tried with customizing transport-failure-detector*
akka.remote.transport-failure-detector {
    heartbeat-interval = 1000s
    acceptable-heartbeat-pause = 6000s
}

Thanks,