Hi,

I'm looking at the docs trying to find an example of how to create a route
that does not complete the result synchronously from the route tree, but
rather relies on some other asynchronous chain of events.
All I can find is this page:
http://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.4/java/http/routing-dsl/routes.html

That's not really enough to get started easily...
Actually I think some of the methods mentioned there don't really exist.
For example: Route::asyncHandler.

Am I missing something here?
Does a simple example exist and I simply can't find it?
The activator code for Akka HTTP micro-service also seems to be out of
date, so I cannot use that either.
I actually have some preexisting (POC grade) code that relied on 2.4.4
(unfortunately it was also hard to find what to do the first time around)
and I'm now converting it to 2.4.9 and yet it's still quite hard to easily
find what to do.

Adam.