Hi Guys:

Are you still working on the GPU support for Akka?

I think it will be very useful if Akka can support GPU computing now. We
can see how hot the deep learning is recently and it also shows that GPU
indeed outperforms CPU in terms of these kind of simple but massive
computing for the SGD-like algorithms which are widely used.

I am very interested in this project. Do you have any updates on this kind
of project (e.g., https://github.com/buka/kula)?
I plan to explore this direction and try to develop a prototype based on
this project even it seems that nobody maintain it for a long time -_-.

在 2011年8月24日星期三 UTC+8下午4:37:51,Jonas Bonér写道: